Saturday, June 21, 2014

What's The 411 #3

CopperTone ClearlySheer suncreen
Update
Hello ladies,
     I just wanted to do a quick update on a buzz campaign that I blogged about a few weeks back.  Since receiving the product samples from buzz agent, I have been using the spray on my kids.  I love the twist top and the ease of not having to pin them down to apply it.  For myself I mainly use the lotion on my face before my make up and I have a small lotion that I keep in my car for my arms.
Here is some info about the formula:

COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer sunscreens were designed with your skin in mind. Think about all the benefits:


  • Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
  • Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
  • Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
  • Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup

Here is a pic of my little ones enjoying the water on a hot Kansas day.
I don't get any complaints about putting on sunscreen anymore. It's quick easy and doesn't irratate their sensitive skin. :)
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment