Monday, June 30, 2014

Lets Talk Polish #2: Summer Brights

Summer Brights

Canary Yellow and Turned up Turquoise in an alternating mani?  It’s official summer has arrived, and I couldn’t be happier.  Winter was a bear and i’m ready for some longer days and hotter nights, if you know what I mean.  Speaking of hot i’m loving the ombre manicures right now I just don’t have the patients to self manicure at the moment, so until I find the time i’ll have to keep pinning. What are some trends that you ladies are into at the moment?
  
OPI "I Just Can't Cope-Acabana"
China Glaze "Turned Up Turquoise (Neon)"


Animal print stamping
Sally Hanson Insta Dri " Lively  Lilac"

  Here in the midwest animal prints reign supreme, and as it heats up outside so have our Manis and Pedis.  I’ve never seen neon zebras at the local zoo, but down at my local Wal-e-World they roam free.  From pastel leopards to pink giraffes we love our animal prints and bold summer colors.  How do you ladies celebrate the start of the summer season?  Do you switch up your colors or stick with your basics let me know in the comments below.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment