Monday, May 26, 2014

Beauty by Mail

Subscription Boxes

Hello ladies,
I wanted to talk about subscription boxes. Mainly Birchbox, Ipsy, Beauty box 5, Nailette and Curlkit since those are the ones I'm subscribed to.  The cost of these boxes range between $10 and $20 per month.  The beauty boxes consist of samples, the nail box is 2 mini polishes, and Curlkit gives you 2 full size as well as deluxe samples of mainly hair products.
If you spend any time on youtube then you know all about subscription boxes since there are a ton of reviews and unboxing videos out there. What I wanted to know is if some of these mainstream boxes that claim to tailor your box to you really apply to us chocolate sistas.  I'm going to call this series Beauty by Mail, so when you see it as a blog title you know exactly what it's going to be about.  Are any of you ladies subscribed to box of the month clubs?  What do you think of them?  Have a suggestion that falls within my price points?  Leave a comment below and I'll check it out.

Todays Nail look:
China Glaze Gelaze in turned up turquios and Gelish Trends in Are you feeling it?


No comments:

Post a Comment