Monday, July 7, 2014

Nailette you've got to go!!



Nailette It's Time to Break Up
It's not me it's you!

    Hello ladies,
 I've got two manis for you today both are from Essie and also from my Nailette subscription box.  As you read from the tittle I'm canceling my subscription to this box.  Nailette has mainly sent me Essie polishes and I have grown to dispise them.  The polishes are very streaky as you can tell from the pics which are two coats.      When you first subscribe to Nailette you fill out a profile ie answer questions.  One of those questions ask about your skin tone and  of course I selected dark. So why do you think they sent me barbie pastel nail colors? (second pic)  Twice?
I'm moving on to Julep witch is also a nail polish  box however they are original full size polishes and they also have beauty products.  More on Juelp once I get my first box.
Until next time ladies.


Essie: Resort Fling- coral and Hide and Go Chic-blue
I do like this color combo of the coral and blue just not the polish formulation.

Essie: Find Me An Oasis-pale blue and Romper Room-barbie pink
These colors on my skin tone are just wrong. It doesn't look to bad here but in natual light oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment